Build great technology that actually matters.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will enhance the Simprints brand identity. You are passionate about design, show meticulous attention to detail, and can harness the power of visual expression to communicate effectively with a broad audience. From one day to the next you might be creating our marketing materials, transforming highly complex concepts into simple graphics, or infusing our brand identity into all of our internal and external communications.
What are your responsibilities?
- Define Simprints’ design principles and requirements according to our brand values.
- Understand our target clients and their needs to develop innovative communications strategies.
- Lead the creation of our visual content marketing strategy.
- Define and design a wide range of materials from leaflets, presentations, product portfolios, and website pages.
- Collaborate with business, research, and engineering teams to create clear infographics and visualisations of complex technical and legal concepts.
- Design eye-catching icons, typography, and graphics to pixel perfection.
- Test and validate design concepts with a wide range of stakeholders.
Where is this role going?
We are looking for 3-month interns who are interested in potentially taking on a long-term role in our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with the right skillset and cultural fit to join a fast-paced, start-up environment from its early days and take significant responsibility from day one. If you thrive with us and stay for the long-term, you’ll lead future design initiatives and grow your team. Simprints focuses on taking complex technology and making it available to some of the most challenging environments on earth, and we are looking for a creative designer to help tell our story.
What skills do you need?
You either have these skills, or you’re willing to learn them quickly:
- Strong, creative vision and an instinct to convey brand identity through different means.
- Experience in graphic design for marketing and a general awareness of conveying complex technical information in simple form.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools (please attach a portfolio).
- Experience with any 3D Rendering package (optional, but definitely a plus!).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You think out of the box and have a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Detail-oriented. You understand the importance of the small things
- If building technology for poverty alleviation sounds exciting, we want to meet you
Salary and Perks:
- Unlimited vacation & flex hours
- Field work around the world
- Fun, fast-paced Scrum culture
- Monthly ‘Lego’ days where you can work on any project you want
- Free gym memberships
- Coolest office in Cambridge (it’s a 14th century castle. For real)
Start date: June/July for 3 months
Any issues submitting your CV, cover letter, and portfolio? Reload the page or email directly to email@example.com